If you are preparing or have been trying to have a baby a preconception plan for a safe pregnancy and healthy baby is always recommended. More and more evidence shows a mother’s womb can have an important impact on your baby health and immunity. We recommended minimum 1 to 3 months for preconception care.
- Benefits of Preconception Care
- improve pregnancy rates
- reduce nausea and vomiting symptoms
- prevent miscarriage risks
- reduce the risk of birth defects
- prevent neural tube defects
The following Preconception testing and Key Nutrients for Fertility is recommended by Dr Kee Ong one of the Gold Coast leading IVF fertility specialist.
- Blood pressure assessment
- Breast check
- Weight check
- Pap smear
- Gynaecological examination
- Lifestyle advice
- Check immunity to rubella and varicella
- Testing for cystic fibrosis (1 in 25 is a carrier)
- Blood group and Antibody screen
- Fe studies
- Vitamin D and TSH check
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Day 2-3 of cycle FSH, LH and estradiol level
- Anti-mullerian hormone and luteal phase progesterone level
Key Nutrients for Fertility
- Amino Acids
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3 & B5
- Vitamin B6 & B12
- Vitamin E
- Coenzyme Q10
Life Synergy Natural Medicine is a Gold Coast based clinic that has an expert team of qualified and experience natural therapist to assist you throughout your fertility Journey.
From the moment you walk into our clinic, a sense of relaxation is felt. This is the beginning steps allowing us to listen, support and solely focus on you. The experience felt at our clinic allows you to enter a state of calm which as a result enhances our body’s best wellbeing.