What is Pregnancy Support?
Pregnancy support can come from a number of ways
- getting enough rest
- eating healthy and nutritious
- reducing stress and anxiety
- lite exercise (walking, pilates / yoga)
- meditation / mindfulness
- alternative therapies (acupuncture, naturopathy, nutrition)
Some added support can be gained from herbal and supplements to ensure key nutrients which are essential for your babies development such as folic acid and iodine are being received and optimised throughout your pregnancy. Our passion is to assist and support you to ensure you are in the best possible health giving your baby the best possible start in life.
What are the common issues of Pregnancy?
- Reduce Morning sickness (nausea and vomiting)
- Alleviate Anxiety
- Improve Nutritional Deficiencies in yourself and your baby
- Prevent allergies in children
- Prevent Post Natal Depression
- Hip pain, back pain
- Acid reflux
- Fluid retention and swelling
- Breeched babies