What is Pregnancy Support?
Pregnancy support can come from a number of ways
- getting enough rest
- eating healthy and nutritious
- reducing stress and anxiety
- lite exercise (walking, pilates / yoga)
- meditation / mindfulness
- alternative therapies (acupuncture, naturopathy, nutrition)
Some added support can be gained from herbal and supplements to ensure key nutrients which are essential for your babies development such as folic acid and iodine are being received and optimised throughout your pregnancy. Our passion is to assist and support you to ensure you are in the best possible health giving your baby the best possible start in life.
What are the benefits of Pregnancy Support?
- Reduce Morning sickness (nausea and vomiting)
- Alleviate Anxiety
- Improve Nutritional Deficiencies in yourself and your baby
- Miscarriage prevention
- Prevent allergies in children
- Prevent Post Natal Depression
How can Life Synergy help you throughout pregnancy?
We combine acupuncture, naturopathy and nutrition together to get our best possible results for pregnancy support. Our practitioners will outline a treatment plan with the aim assist:
- Hip pain, back pain
- Acid reflux
- Fluid retention and swelling
- Labour preparation: we prepare the uterus for childbirth, improving muscular contractions and help to prevent hypertonic contractions
- Breeched babies
- Induction treatments: click HERE for more information regarding our induction treatments
At Life Synergy we also also provide our patients with educational guides to assist them pre conception as well as guides through their first, second and third trimester and a new parent guide. These guides along with our treatments aid the process of a drug free natural birth by relieving any stress or anxiety that may be felt throughout the pregnancy.